Making An Impact In Your Lifetime Through Philanthropy
Do you …
- wonder how you can use your unique gifts to be a “positive change maker” and contribute to improving our world and humankind?
- feel strongly about social, environmental, health or other issues?
- repeatedly see disadvantages, discriminations or challenges facing particular groups but feel powerless to help?
- have resources such as time, skills, money and ideas but the huge array of choices in philanthropic giving leaves you wondering where to start?
- yearn to contribute but want to know your resources and involvement will make the difference you intended, bringing you satisfaction and peace of mind?
The answer to these questions can be found with the help of Pathmaker Coaching using our Values-Based Philanthropic Support Programs. I guide individuals, couples and families in developing a mission and focus for their philanthropy.
I also provide customized, donor-focused tools, seminars and workshops to community foundations, legal and financial advisors and special interest groups on how to support client philanthropy.
Philanthropic Support Programs
I believe that our “Philanthropy From the Inside Out” approach insures that your philanthropic donations and the ways you are contributing are consistent with your values and are being used to create the impact you intend. Here is the 5 Step Planning Process I use in all my programs:
- Step 1 Affirm My Values and Where I Want to Have an Impact
- Step 2 Define My Role and How I Want to Contribute and Participate
- Step 3 Choose My Philanthropic Partners
- Step 4 Negotiate My Role with My Chosen Philanthropic Partners
- Step 5 Review and Assess My Impact and Progress As A Philanthropist
Let me support you through these steps, giving you a clear focus for philanthropic decisions. You will then be able to put your values into action. Knowing what you want to achieve will also make communicating your intentions to everyone…from your family, to financial planners, to foundations and non-profit agencies easily understood.
Get Started on Your New Path to Meaning and Impact through Your Philanthropy.
Learn how by clicking on the programs below.
Let’s talk through what’s on your mind.
Pathmaker Coaching acts solely as a planner for its clients who are individuals who pay for these services directly or through referral from a foundation or nonprofit organization which is paying Pathmaker to provide the individual services. All information discussed is kept confidential. Your information will not be shared without your consent.
Disclaimer: Pathmaker Coaching does not represent to give legal, accounting or tax advice. Pathmaker services do not replace those of an attorney, certified financial or tax planner. Before executing any binding document, clients should seek independent legal, accounting, or tax advice.